Friday, 20 August 2010

First views of EISP







A quick post today as I am so, so , SO frustrated by my absolutely awful internet connection not working, that I just can't be bothered to spend ages typing now. Sorry about that. I will head to some sort of wifi place this weekend sometime and update. The engineer is on his way tomorrow morning between 8am and 11am to try to fix it, but people, don't hold your breath.
This internet thing has been the main and, to be honest, only frustration of moving here. And it's not even as if I use it very much! It's just the fact that phoning the UK is so expensive and it's free on line, and also the fact that I'm paying for it and it's just rubbish.
Ok, spleen vented! Above are 2 pics of my classrooom and 1 of our staffroom at EISP - it's been a very interesting two days of Induction - but much more about that later.
And -quick - publish while the router's little green lights are still flashing!
Love to all x

No comments:

Post a Comment